Friday, November 22, 2013

Holidays and Painting

Many people will be celebrating holidays over the next couple of months with festivities such as parties, dinners, and gifts, and gatherings and I am one of them. I love the holidays and love to paint and work on my art, but the holiday hustle and bustle do  take me away from much time I would normally spend on painting.

Do you find time for your art dwindling away this time of year or manage to squeeze in some time somehow? Are you inspired by the decorations and festivities around you? I'd love to hear from you about ways you find to draw or paint, and I will share mine with you too.

Meanwhile, here in the United states, Thanksgiving is quickly approaching. The day after Friday is called Black Friday and with Christmas only a month away from Thanksgiving,  it is considered the busiest shopping day of the year. I noticed a framing company starting a discount early, so I did the same.

If you happen to be an enthusiast, collector or wanting a peek at my work, you can see it here: http://pixels.com/art/all/Tina+A+Stoffel/all. The discount code through the end of November is BXCNJF.

Here is a recent photo of me working on a painting inspired by the beautiful Fall colors. Hoping to finish this soon.

Thanks for reading. Check in again next week. 





No comments:

Post a Comment